maddjett is currently seeking a qualified intern to join our team. We deliver results through a custom mix of innovative, established and creative ideas to realize the needs of our clients and increase engagement in their brands. At our core, we work to build brands, businesses and partnerships.
We are on the hunt for passionate undergraduate students (preferably juniors or seniors) to work with our team on day–to-day operations that include general office administration, client campaigns and internal objectives. The most successful candidates are self-motivated, can work in any environment and have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Research for various projects/venues to deliver solutions for client(s)
- Serve as liaison between client and venues to advance event details for client(s)
- Make calls for lead generation
- Analyze data/trends to improve campaigns
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas for new and existing clients
- Identify potential partnerships for client growth
- Research best practices and emerging technologies to reach client goals
- Take notes during meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Create blog content and/or identify and manage guest bloggers for maddjett.com
- Research marketing conferences and speaking opportunities for maddjett
- Work with staff to accomplish goals of maddjett’s strategic plan
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Qualified applicants are currently enrolled undergraduate students in the Nashville area with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Interns must be detail-oriented, proactive and reliable with strong project management skills to successfully manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. Working knowledge of the Adobe and Microsoft Office suites and online best practices is a bonus. Must bring laptop for work. Position is unpaid; must be available to work 15-40 hours a week for college credit.
Business, Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, other majors considered
Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].