maddjett is an innovative brand building agency looking for a go-getter to join our team on the ground floor as an office assistant with the ability to grow with the company. We work with local and national entertainment brands, musicians, authors and events to build their business, empower their brand and seek out beneficial partnerships. The job applicant must be motivated, responsible, organized, personable and a team-player who is able to work in an office and remotely.
The office assistant will support the maddjett team on all administrative tasks in the implementation of managing our clients needs. This is an entry-level, part-time position which will expose you to multifaceted areas of brands, artists and business building.
• Coordinate team schedules and manage calendars
• Overall note-taking and distribution both internally and externally
• Travel booking and facilitation
• Social media management and social posting
• Website maintenance
• Regularly attend client meetings with the team to take notes and support action items
• Implementation of marketing strategies as directed by the Brand leads
• Track and report measures of client success
• Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure
• Answering artist fan mail
• Merchandise coordination
• Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
• Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, while fulfilling obligations.
• Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Candidate needs to have a sense of humor, be easygoing, but very disciplined
What We Offer:
• Consistent Schedule and Part-Time Work
• Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
• Positive Work Environment
• Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
To apply: Please send us an email telling us why we have to hire you, and what sets you apart. No boring cover letters – just tell us what makes you the perfect fit for this job. Please include your resume and three people we can contact as your references.
Email us by 10/1/15 to be considered.